DJI Ronin-S Gimbal
RATE IS FOR PER VISIT
Please CALL/WHATSAPP FOR AVAILABILITY AND CONFIRMATION
- Be in the Moment Designed for DSLR and mirrorless cameras, the Ronin-S empowers creators to shoot with the freedom of stabilized shots on the move in a single-handed form factor. Maximum Operating Speed: 75 kph1, Tested Payload Capacity:3.6 kg2, Battery life: 12 H
- Imagine, Shoot, Create The Ronin-S gives independent filmmakers the power to capture spontaneous moments with clarity, smoothness, and a refreshing perspective. We want to inspire creators to take the initiative ¨C to become their own film crew. Smooth Track applies to all three axes. Hold down the front trigger to transition from Upright to Underslung Mode in one seamless movement with no gimbal framework obstruction. New Sport Mode allows you to capture fast-moving scenes instantly.
- Professional Stability for Every Destination The detachable modular design of the Ronin-S makes it easy to fit inside a backpack on your travels. Thanks to the industry standard quick-release plate design, you can easily mount the camera onto the gimbal for tracking shots or on a tripod for stills.
- Effortlessly Smooth Operating the Ronin-S is an effortlessly smooth process. First with an easy setup, and then with Auto Tune directly on the gimbal for optimal torque control. Powerful, high torque motors actively stabilize your shot when mounted to moving platforms at speeds of up to 75 kph.
- Camera Compatibility The Ronin-S supports almost any DSLR or mirrorless set up on the market, offering direct camera control.
- Stay Focused Stay focused on your subject with the easy to control Focus Wheel. When a compatible camera system connects to the Ronin-S, you can pull focus via the included cable. An optional external motor can also be added, bringing broader compatibility to all lens types while enhancing precision control.
- Innovative Design Good product design can redefine the way we interact with the world. The Ronin-S is no different. Its innovative framework elevates camera payload above the Roll Axis, making the camera’s built-in display obstruction free and always in your line of sight.